Saturday, September 8, 2012

Home again...

I arrived home yesterday morning, then was back to work today.  As much as I want to stay home with my boys and my Mom, I have to continue to earn an income for my family.

With the news of Ken's prognosis lifting a huge weight from my shoulders, this is now my greatest stress.

Unfortunately, I wasn't well rested for my return to work; there was a horrible house fire 5 houses down last night (the house is destroyed) and Stewart was sick all night. At around 2 am, I curled up on the couch with him, and we got some sleep between episodes of stomach cramping and vomiting. He's still not 100% today, but he's a bit better.

Ken's headache still persists, but it's lessening with each passing day. He's in good spirits, but missing his family.

11 more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment