Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A little good, a little not so much

First, let me say that I hate blogging from my phone. But right now, it's my best option. So bear with me.

We spoke to Ken's head doctor today (he has a whole medical team), who was able to go over Ken's treatment plan in more detail with us.

Ken will be on outpatient care in about three weeks. That in itself puts me on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Because there ain't no way and no how I can afford to support two homes (one in Vancouver and one in Quesnel), full time daycare for two babies, and child support for two more, as well as a car payment, insurance...

This is a nightmare.

The good news - treatment will only be 12 weeks, and not four to six months!

And then we're talking CURE.

CURE.

Stoked much? Oh yes.

I just don't know how I'm going to manage until Ken gets home.

If my husband can survive cancer, I can survive this...

No comments:

Post a Comment