Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stress much?

We're rapidly approaching the wire in regards to transplant time.

I'm scared.  Ken's scared.  Without all the support from our friends and family, I don't know how we'd do it.

Ken has an appointment tomorrow with one oncologist, then another with his head oncologist on Tuesday.  I'm hoping we're going to get all the nitty-gritty details on the transplant by then.

Here is some info on the transplant.

I'm so thankful for the generosity we've been shown.  Since I Started the fundraiser on YouCaring.com, just over $1000 has been raised - that's equivalent to 22 days accommodation.

Amazing.

If we remain positive, we will get through this.  Ken is strong.  He will kick cancer's ass.

1 comment:

  1. Ken is strong and in good shape. He will make it through this and be back stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete