Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I feel whiny...

... but I don't want to be.

I am so not cut out to be a Single Mom.

I love my boys. I really, really do!

But... I also love sleeping though the night (Ken always got up with them when they woke up).  And when I'm at work, I hate having to rush off to pick them up from daycare, at the risk of getting billed an additional $5 per child for every 5 minutes I'm later.

It'll add up - I sure don't make that kind of money!!

Ken started his third round of chemo yesterday.  So far, so good; he's holding his own as best he can.

I really miss him.  But at least he's doing well.

I think this round of chemo lasts about 10 days - 8 days on outpatients, then back in the hospital to finish it off.  Then, recovery again, and back for the fourth, and final round.

I'm stoked about that part.  I want my husband home.

No comments:

Post a Comment